Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


More Blogs



Previous | Next
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 3, 2008

On Top of the World


Steve and I have just returned home from a week of holidays at Mont-Tremblant, a ski resort area north of Montreal.

It was the perfect winter get-away. We skied during the day with nearly perfect conditions (the minus 20 Celsius that we had the last couple of days kept the crowds away). Dinner was always with a touch of Quebec flair; then I had the entire evening to knit!

The scenery was beautiful, with amazing views at every turn of the ski trails. I took notes of the many hand knit ski hats worn by the skiers.

This is a picture of the gondolas that kept us cozy on the ride to the top of the slopes. It was a 9 minute trip from the base to the peak and my only regret was that I didn't think to tuck any knitting into my pockets for the ride. The splendor of the view of the snow covered wonderland made up for my oversight.

When I've unpacked, you'll get a glimpse of a week's worth of holiday knitting.

Karen

No comments: