Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


More Blogs



Previous | Next
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Stitches Approved


 

If you are a regular visitor to our store, you may have met Stitches. Stitches is one of the most intelligent and adorable dogs I have ever met. He may be Karen's dog, but I consider him one of my very special friends. Stitches is a pure breed Shetland sheep dog. Shelties are  working dogs, bred to herd sheep in the Scottish Highlands. The dog featured in this ad is a Border Collie, but I can easily sub a Sheltie.
 

 
This has got to be one of the best ads I have ever seen. I have seen it dozens of times and it makes me smile  every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUTcA2fHXyk&app=desktop

Almost makes me want to buy a Subaru.

Beth

No comments: